Well, the time has finally come. I’ve pushed it off, berated myself for needing it, felt silly for thinking it, but have finally concluded it must happen.
I’m taking a blogging break.
But Trista, you may be thinking, you haven’t been posting much, and what you have been posting has been awfully short.
I know, and that’s exactly why I need a break. My brain is turned off. I’m tired.
I’m no more or less busy than anyone else, but I need this break.
Á tout à l’heure! See you soon!
The wonderful Maria from This Crazy Love is holding a Gratitude Giveaway! I find her to be encouraging, insightful, and challenging! Check her out! She was one of the first Young Adult Catholic bloggers that I encountered, so she’s pretty great in my eyes!
My reason for this gratitude giveaway is that this blog and my dear blog friends have really helped me get through these long winter months on the couch. It’s provided friendship, intellectual stimulation, and sparked my creative fire. I LOVE writing and I love this blog.
– She’ll pray 2 decades of the Divine Mercy Chaplet (remember, 1 for you specifically, 1 for another intention you have), AND a decade of the rosary for the end to abortion – just leave a comment.
– Post this on your blog and you’ll get another 2 decades of the Chaplet and another decade of the rosary.
– Follow me and get 2 more decades plus a rosary decade.
– Mention this on Twitter and get another set.
– Please don’t mention this on Facebook as she wants to put a privacy boundary at that point.
– Leave a comment letting her know what you’ve done AND what your favorite post is and why you liked it.
Her next giveaway will be prayers AND a simple knitting project.